Baronial Business Meeting Minutes
June 26th, 2013
Baron & Baroness Business
The Baron and Baroness have purchased sleeves to make new poles for the Barony Pavilion, as approved at the 4/24/13 Business Meeting.
- The Barony is in the black.
- Exchequer Quarterly Reports are due in July.
- The 2014 Kingdom calendar opens for reservations July 1st and we may submit one event date at this time. Traditionally Lupercalia is the first event date requested as it is our first event of the year and required to be held by the Barony Codex. Seelie, the Autocrat for Lupercalia, is working with the Grange Hall to confirm a date.
- The Kingdom Seneschal approved the changes to the Barony Codex. We are waiting approval from their majesties before the changes are confirmed.
Arts & Sciences Business
- The group camping request for the Barony has been submitted for West/AnTir War.
- Kingdom is requesting that all local awards be listed, please contact the Herald Baron Reinold with a list of your awards and SCA Name as you want it to appear at: herald (at) allyshia (dot) westkingdom (dot) org
- Baron Reinold is also available for SCA Name and Device consultations, please contact him for details and appointments.
(Per the Autocrat nothing has changed from last meeting.)
Allyshia is hosting Purgatorio Coronation with Baroness Elsa autocrating. Please email her if you can assist with this event: aands (at) allyshia (dot) westkingdom (dot) org
- The front parcel will be for camping and the back parcel will be for parking, we also have the hospital parking lot available.
- Donovan has volunteered as Parking Coordinator and will need help during site prep and the event with this task. Please email him if you can assist with parking: seneschal (at) allyshia (dot) westkingdom (dot) org
- Assistance will be required for privy duty at setup and during the event (bog roll & glow sticks)
- We should have access to the site for the two days prior to the event in order to clean the site, mow the grass, and lay out parking and camping. Details to follow prior to the event.
- The Kingdom Constables are assisting with the merchants and the permitting process for the event. Any merchant interested in setting up a booth will require permits. Baroness Elsa can assist you in getting in touch with the proper people and agencies.
- Lady Frida is looking into doing a dinner/bake sale for Friday night of the event for fundraising. If you are interested in helping please contact her.
There will be a Pas d Armes on July 20th in Blue Lake. This event has been fully submitted to Kingdom and details should be available online and in The Page.
The Harvest Feast in Wuduholt be Secg will be on October 19th in Crescent City.
Yule Feast is scheduled for December 14th 2013, but still needs an autocrat and feastocrat. Please contact Donovan if you are interested in any of these jobs – seneschal (at) allyshia (dot) westkingdom (dot) org