Greetings from their Excellencies, Baron Erik Firediver and Baroness Signý Jolinnardottir.
We can not believe how quickly this year is passing and although summer is almost over, we look forward to the feasts filled with fun and merriment with all of you in the near future. Your hard work, contributions, commitment, and friendship have made this an amazing reign thus far and we want to thank you for that. We hope you might be able to join us in some of the events in the Barony and its surrounding lands in the next few months.
- Shire of Wuduholdt be Secg’s Harvest Feast (with delicious wild meats!): October 19, 2013 in Crescent City
- Shire of Glyn Dwfn’s Rapier Tournament (and chance to save our missing sheep): October 26, 2013 in Medford, OR
- Barony’s Scribal Roadshow (contact Baroness Elsa): November 2, 2013 in the Barony
- Barony’s Masonic Lodge Demo (in order to get the Lodge for free for Yule): November 9, 2013 in Eureka, CA
- Shire of Ravenshore’s Yule Feast (pre-sale tickets are better price): December 7, 2013 in Fort Bragg, CA
- Barony’s Yule Feast: December 14, 2013 in Eureka, CA
The Barony of Allyshia is located in the Kingdom of the West, a part of the Society for Creative Anachronism (SCA), an international organization dedicated to researching and re-creating the arts and skills of pre-17th-century Europe. Our “Known World” consists of 19 kingdoms, with over 30,000 members residing in countries around the world. Members, dressed in clothing of the Middle Ages and Renaissance, attend events which feature tournaments, royal courts, feasts, dancing, various classes & workshops, and more.