Baronial Business Meeting Minutes
February 28th 2013
- The Exchequer is still looking for a replacement please contact Viscountess Seelie if you are interested – exchequer (at) allyshia (dot) westkingdom (dot) org
- There are still open positions and the Exchequer is looking for a replacement – if there is an office you are interested in please contact Donovan at seneschal (at) allyshia (dot) westkingdom (dot) org
Arts & Sciences Business
- Taxes are to be presented to their Majesties at March Crown. Please give your Taxes to the A&S Minister Baroness Elsa so they can be arranged and presented.
- The March 11th A&S night has been moved to Baroness Elsa’s home for indoor activities, if you have shop space available please contact the A&S Minister – aands (at) allyshia (dot) westkingdom (dot) org
- All June & July A&S nights have been moved to Baroness Elsa’s home for indoor activities. If you have shop space available please contact the A&S Minister – aands (at) allyshia (dot) westkingdom (dot) org
- Please fill out your photo release forms and submit them to the Web Minister. Without these forms we can not post photos containing you or that you have taken. Please go to the website Allyshia.WestKingdom.org to complete and submit the photo & model release forms.
- We do not have any photos of Lupercallia on the website as none with proper release forms have been submitted. Please send your photos to Lady Thora along with your release forms at – webminister (at) allyshia (dot) westkingdom (dot) org
- The website needs your help, please go to www.allyshia.westkingdom.org. Fill out the forms and submit your content, photos, projects, etc. You can sign up for E-Mail updates from the website. They are minimal, two per week or less if we can help it, and pertain only to updates about cancellations of weekly practices or meetings, upcoming events, or important Barony Business. Please sign up and stay informed.
- We are attempting to put together a Scrybe (Baronial Newsletter) for September. Please send your content for submissions to Chronicler (at) Allyshia (dot) Westkingdom (dot) org
- Herons Pool will be April 19th to April 21st 2013. This will be a camping event and Chlothar & Sir Conall will be the autocrats. Important note: their Majesties will be attending this event – Please see event copy on the website & look for updates regarding work parties to prepare for this event.
- Allyshia is hosting Purgatorio Coronation with Baroness Elsa autocrating. Please check the website regularly for updates and to see if there are any tasks available that require assistance. Kingdom level events require a lot of work so please help Baroness Elsa however you can.
- Yule Feast is scheduled for December 14th 2013, but still needs a site, autocrat and feastocrat. Please contact Donovan if you are interested in any of these jobs – seneschal (at) allyshia (dot) westkingdom (dot) org
- The next Meeting will be on April 24th 2013.