West/AnTir War is July 4th-7th in Gold Beach, Oregon. Land reservations for West/AnTir is being spearheaded by Baron Reinold. Please contact him if you plan to attend along with the dimensions of your encampment. We need this information by May 25th so the barony is allocated sufficient camping space: herald (at) allyshia (dot) westkingdom (dot) org
All June & July A&S nights have been moved to Baroness Elsa’s home. Please bring indoor appropriate projects, as there is no shop space currently available. If you have shop space available or need directions please contact the A&S Minister – aands (at) allyshia (dot) westkingdom (dot) org
Kingdom is requesting that all local awards be listed, please contact the Herald Baron Reinold with a list of your awards: herald (at) allyshia (dot) westkingdom (dot) org
The Barony needs to replace the poles on the Baronial pavilion. Please contact the Seneschal if you are interested in helping make new poles: seneschal (at) allyshia (dot) westkingdom (dot) org
This and other important Baronial information can be found on the Barony website in the News section and in the Minutes from the Business Meetings under the Library heading.
- May 18th will be Games Day in Wuduholdt Be Secg (Crescent City)
- June Crown – June 21st-23rd in Cloverdale, CA
- West/AnTir War July 4th-7th in Gold Beach, OR
- Pas d Armes – July 20th in Blue Lake, CA
- Purgatorio – Aug 23rd-25th in Arcata, CA (Our own Baroness Elsa is autocrating this event. Kingdom level events require a lot of work so please help Baroness Elsa however you can.)
- Yule Feast is scheduled for December 14th 2013, but still needs a site, autocrat and feastocrat. Please contact Donovan Reid if you are interested in any of these jobs – seneschal (at) allyshia (dot) westkingdom (dot) org.
For a complete listing of events and meetings check the Barony Calendar and the Kingdom Calendar