Baronial Business Meeting Minutes
September 19th 2012
- We are submitting a date now for Kingdom approval for a Yule Feast in 2013 – details will follow once approved.
- The constable has the money & signature forms from the Pas’d Armes to submit to the Exchequer.
Arts & Sciences Business
- We are planning a mask making workshop at A&S for the upcoming Yule Feast and Masquerade Ball. Mask making will begin at the First A&S in November. Please bring your mask making supplies
- The website needs your help, please go to www.allyshia.westkingdom.org. Fill out the forms and submit your content, photos, projects, etc.
- You can sign up for E-Mail updates from the website. They are minimal, two per week or less if we can help it, and pertain only to updates about cancellations of weekly practices or meetings, upcoming events, or important Barony Business. Please sign up and stay informed.
- We are attempting to put together a Scrybe (Baronial Newsletter) for September. Please send your content for submissions to Chronicler (at) Allyshia (dot) Westkingdom (dot) org
- Yule will be December 8th there will be a served feast and Masquerade Ball. Drogo will be the autocrat.
- Lupercallia will be moved to January 26th 2013 and Seelie will be the autocrat. Kingdom has approved this date.
- Herons Pool will be April 19th to April 21st 2013. This will be a camping event and Klothar will be the autocrat.
- Please start thinking about volunteering to help with or autocrat events in 2013. We will be looking to complete the Barony Calendar for 2013 by the September Business Meeting. See the important news regarding the calendar under Seneschals Business.
- Important Information: Rick Horton who manages the site we used for Herons Pool is hosing the Medieval Fair on September 29th and 30th. In order to get the site ready there will be work parties happening there soon. The Barony has reserved space and is planning to do demos of A&S and Fighting. Please contact the baron for details about the reserved space, tent space, and camping information. Below is the currently scheduled work parties, updates will follow when available, this information is on the website as well as contact info. Please go to www.allyshia.westkingdom.org for more information.
- September 22nd 2012 – 9:00 AM at the site – Final prep and setup for the Fair all help is appreciated as there is a lot to do.
- The next Business Meeting will be on October 24th 2012.