Baronial Business Meeting Minutes
August 22nd 2012
- The quarterly report was submitted to the Kingdom Seneschal.
- The new West Kingdom ruses state there can only be one event in the Marches per day. Please keep this in mind if you would like to run an event as we will need more lead time to get you on the calendar without conflict.
Arts & Sciences Business
- We are planning a mask making workshop at A&S for the upcoming Yule Feast and Masquerade Ball
- The website needs your help, please go to www.allyshia.westkingdom.org. Fill out the forms and submit your content, photos, projects, etc.
- You can sign up for E-Mail updates from the website. They are minimal, two per week or less if we can help it, and pertain only to updates about cancellations of weekly practices or meetings, upcoming events, or important Barony Business. Please sign up and stay informed.
- We are attempting to put together a Scrybe (Baronial Newsletter) for September. Please send your content for submissions to chronicler (at) allyshia (dot) westkingdom (dot) org
- Warlord Ascension will be September 7th to September 9th in Wuduholt be Secg. For details see the Barony Calendar.
- Yule will be December 8th there will be a served feast and Masquerade Ball. Drogo will be the autocrat.
- Lupercalia will be moved to January 26th 2013 and Seelie will be the autocrat. Kingdom has approved this date.
- Herons Pool will be April 19th to April 21st 2013. This will be a camping event and Clothar will be the autocrat.
- Please start thinking about volunteering to help with or autocrat events in 2013. We will be looking to complete the Barony Calendar for 2013 by the September Business Meeting. See the important news regarding the calendar under Seneschals Business.
- The Knights Errant was pleased with their trip to Allyshia, and would be interested in returning in the future if feasible. Thank you to everyone who helped out with the preparation, food, and lodging for our guests.
- Drogo is looking into sites for a Spring War, updates will be provided as we gather information, please contact Drogo if you would like to help.
- Conall is looking into some BLM land (Horse Mountain) to see if we could possibly hold events there in the future, please contact Conall if you would like to help.
- Important Information: Rick Horton who manages the site we used for Herons Pool is hosting the Medieval Fair on September 29th and 30th. In order to get the site ready there will be work parties happening there soon. The Barony has reserved space and is planning to do demos of A&S and Fighting. Please contact the Baron for details about the reserved space, tent space, and camping information. Below is the currently scheduled work parties, updates will follow when available, this information is on the website as well as contact info. Please go to www.allyshia.westkingdom.org for more information.
- September 1st 2012 – 9:00 AM at the site – Paining the Tavern & organizing the equipment.
- The next Meeting will be on September 19th 2012.