Baronial Business Meeting Minutes
April 24th 2013
Baron & Baroness Business
- Herons Pool was a lot of fun, and we would like to thank everyone who helped and volunteered to make it such a success.
- We are getting the deposit returned from the Humboldt Grange Hall from Lupercalia.
- Herons pool likely lost money, but we are waiting for receipts to get the exact numbers.
- Please note only warranted Exchequers, Constables and their warranted deputies can touch money at gate for events.
- There are still open positions– if there is an office you are interested in please contact Donovan at seneschal (at) allyshia (dot) westkingdom (dot) org
- All reports are current and our calendar is set until 2014.
- There has been interest expressed in getting another warranted constable or deputy and we are looking into the possibilities.
- If you are interested in becoming a Constable contact Donovan at seneschal (at) allyshia (dot) westkingdom (dot) org
Arts & Sciences Business
- All June & July A&S nights have been moved to Baroness Elsa’s home for indoor activities. If you have shop space available please contact the A&S Minister – aands (at) allyshia (dot) westkingdom (dot) org
- Kingdom is requesting that all local awards be listed, please contact the Herald Baron Reinold with a list of your awards at herald (at) allyshia (dot) westkingdom (dot) org
- There will be Fighter Practice on Saturdays at 10:00AM at Redwood Park in Arcata.
- Regarding Tuesday night practice at the Casino, the Palace will now be shared with another group, please be courteous and respectful and watch your language.
- Please fill out your photo release forms and submit them to the Web Minister. Without these forms we can not post photos containing you or that you have taken. Please go to the website www.Allyshia.Westkingdom.org to complete and submit the photo & model release forms.
- We do not have any photos of Lupercallia on the website as none have been submitted. Please send your photos to Lady Thora along with your release forms at – webminister (at) allyshia (dot) westkingdom (dot) org
- You can sign up for E-Mail updates from the website. They are minimal, two per week or less if we can help it, and pertain only to updates about cancellations of weekly practices or meetings, upcoming events, or important Barony Business. Please sign up and stay informed.
- Photos of Heron’s Pool are now online. Please contact the Webminister if you have additional content of this or any other event.
- We are attempting to put together a Scrybe (Baronial Newsletter) for September. Please send your content for submissions to Chronicler (at) Allyshia (dot) Westkingdom (dot) org
- If you are interested in becoming the Chronicler please contact Donovan: seneschal (at) allyshia (dot) westkingdom (dot) org
- Allyshia is hosting Purgatorio Coronation with Baroness Elsa autocrating. Please check the Barony website regularly for updates and to see if there are any tasks available that require assistance. Kingdom level events require a lot of work so please help Baroness Elsa however you can.
- May 18th will be Games Day in Wuduholdt Be Secg (Crescent City)
- There will be a Pas d Armes on July 20th in Blue Lake. Additional details to follow.
- Yule Feast is scheduled for December 14th 2013, but still needs a site, autocrat and feastocrat. Please contact Donovan if you are interested in any of these jobs – seneschal (at) allyshia (dot) westkingdom (dot) org
- For a complete listing of events and meetings check the Barony Calendar and the Kingdom Calendar
- Land grab for West/AnTir is being spearheaded by Baron Reinold, please contact him if you plan to attend along with the dimensions of your encampment: herald (at) allyshia (dot) westkingdom (dot) org
- We are in the process of replacing the poles on the Baronial pavilion, please contact the Seneschal if you are interested in helping with this project: seneschal (at) allyshia (dot) westkingdom (dot) org
- Possible dates for Lupercalia are January 29th, February 1st, or February 8th, depending on the availability of a site. Autocrat for this event has been secured.
- The next Meeting will be on May 29th 2013, please see the website for updates on location and additional details. If you know of a location this meeting can be held at please contact the Seneschal: seneschal (at) allyshia (dot) westkingdom (dot) org