Date(s) - 08/05/2016 - 08/07/2016
Mad River Hospital Pasture
Lords and Ladies of the West!
We call upon thee to join us in the Northern Marches for a spectacular weekend full of arts and sciences activities. There will be a variety of classes, demonstrations, and lectures during the day on Saturday and a few on Sunday morning. There will also be several classes for youth on Saturday. Final list of classes and times will be posted on the Barony website by July 15, 2016
Site opens at noon on Friday and closes at 2PM on Sunday
* This is a rustic site with no electricity or running water. (There will be privies).
* Dogs are allowed but must be on a leash at all times.
* Fires are only allowed in fire pits (West Kingdom fire laws).
* There will be a large community fire on Saturday night.
* There is no potable water on site.
* The nearest motel and grocery store can be located minutes away in Arcata, McKinnleyville, or Eureka.
Site fee: Adults = $20 (Member discount $5.00) Children 13-18 = $5.00; Children 12 and under = free. Family cap: $40
Autocrat: Signy Jolinnardottir Email: and1066 (at) charter (dot) net
From 101 South: Take exit 716B, Giuntoli Lane, toward Janes Rd. Go around round about and continue on Janes Rd until you see Mad River Community Hospital on the left (about 1/3 mile) Follow SCA signs.
From 101 North: Take exit 716B and turn right at the round about on Giuntoli Lane, toward Janes Rd. Continue on Janes Rd until you see Mad River Community Hospital on the left (about 1/3 mile) Follow SCA signs.